All-Inclusive Oahu Wedding Packages
If you are not convinced about all inclusive Oahu wedding packages, here are 10 good reasons to consider. Just planning a wedding in your hometown is already a headache, why not try a beach wedding on Oahu? You want your day to be memorable and special in more ways than one. You will want to marry in a unique way that’s your own. What better way than doing it than on Oahu, Hawaii?
Here are 10 Reasons to think about when considering a destination wedding in Hawaii:
- The destination is Hawaii, very otherworldly if you come from the north, yet more accessible since you don’t need a visa or a passport. As the 50th state in the Union, it means you are not obligated to apply for a visa just to travel there.
- There’s no language barrier. Sure, you want an exotic wedding, but you don’t want misunderstandings with wedding planners or professionals because you may get lost in translation!
- Hit two birds with one stone: wedding venue and honeymoon in one destination. Oahu Wedding Packages save you the hassle of going to another place for your honeymoon. So, when you marry in Hawaii, you can stay there for the duration of your honeymoon. There is swimming, snorkeling and trekking or just staying in to drink in the view while sipping your favorite beverage.
- You have a more flexible guest list. No need to apologize to uninvited relatives or friends. You invite anyone you want, or you can plan intimate nuptials with only you and your fiancé. An elopement to Oahu, Hawaii is romantic, special and intimately memorable, something to tell children and grandchildren in the future.
- You can choose from different venues, from the “conventional” beach wedding to an old Hawaiian diner wedding that’s extraordinary. Anything goes with Oahu wedding packages.
Not convinced yet? Here are five more
- You may not believe this but an Oahu wedding package can save you more than a traditional home or city wedding. First, you have control over the guest list, so reception can just be a dinner for 2 or 10 people. Second, you can wear whatever you want. It could just be a beautiful flowing slip dress or a white tankini, no need for the expensive wedding gown. Third, it’s easier to stay on budget and not go overboard just to show off to guests or relatives.
- The wedding photos would be phenomenal. You may not be able to invite your whole clan but you can send them awesome wedding pictures that they will surely enjoy, with breathtaking views of mountains, the ocean and countryside.
- Did you know that it is easy to get a marriage license in Hawaii? All you need is proof that you are of age – 18 being the legal age. You do not need to be a US citizen or have a blood test. You just register online, complete the form and pay $65 plus $5 admin fee.
- A real chance to relax and actually enjoy your Oahu wedding package. Because you are not from Hawaii, you need the assistance of a wedding planner to make sure you get all the right vendors at your budget range. You get the service that you want for a reasonable price, be on budget and most of all, you’d enjoy your nuptials without worries.
- So, did we say Oahu, Hawaii? Only one of the most beautiful places in the world to have the wedding of your dream.